|||مع الله|||
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

|||مع الله|||

كن مع الله

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولاتصل بنا

Victoria dating - Normal and looking for some fun?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Rockhamp
زائر
Anonymous

Victoria dating  - Normal and looking for some fun? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Victoria dating - Normal and looking for some fun?   Victoria dating  - Normal and looking for some fun? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 26, 2011 12:23 pm

benaughtyfree.com - I am wet thinking about it My name is Ingrid BUXTON I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. singles in Wagga Wagga free online dating Newcastle online dating international free online dating Mount Gambier online dating Just an honest down to earth girl looking for an honest down to earth man. I love to laugh and need someone to share an oh shit and giggle or two with. I try to not take anyone or anything in my life for granted and live life with no regrets. I believe in honesty above all else and say what I mean and mean what I say. I am a very open and straight forward prson it's hard for me to hide my feelings. I tell everyone if you don't want to know don't ask me. If we become friends we will be friends for life unless you really mess it up. I am very loyal to the ones I love. I'm new to this but can't resist. I need a man who knows his way around a woman's body and who isn't afraid of her mind. I'd love to meet someone with the same goals; no seriousness, just lots of fun. I'm pretty nice-looking and give great blowjobs. I've never disappointed anyone yet. im looking for a good looking man thzt would actually meet up for sex and not bail out last minute. if u actually want to meet up then email me. if ur just talk dnt even bother. im not looking for anything serious just sex.. Hey im just on here to see who is out here. I dont want no drama i repeat NO DRAMA!!!! I love to hang out with friends and just have a good time. Im new to this sort of thing and would like o meet new aqnd interesting people for casual hooking up. hey there well wat can i say. im a cute girl and i always have fun. i love learning how to do new things. i live life to the fullest and have no regrets. so if you wanna know more hit me up and lets chat.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Victoria dating - Normal and looking for some fun?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
|||مع الله||| :: إسلامي مترجم :: islam in english-
انتقل الى: